Homeowner Resources


There is new program announced by President Obama to help families modify their loans: http://www.makinghomeaffordable.go or 888-995-HOPE

You may be also eligible for the Keep Your Home California Program, which is administered by CalHFA.  Contact them at 888-954-KEEP or www.keepyourhomecalifornia.org

Talk to a HUD-certified loan counselor and learn about the Home Equity Loss Prevention Program at Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA)

If you have been a victim of fraud, you can file a complaint with the office of Attorney General Kamala Harris.

If you are facing eviction or are an underwater homeowner and want to be a part of a campaign to fight back, join the ReFund California campaign: www.MakeBanksPayCalifornia.com or 877-633-9251


Do you like this post?

Showing 1 reaction

published this page in Home Defenders Action Center 2011-11-02 22:18:44 -0700

ABOUT US: ReFUND California is a coalition of organizations throughout California committed to exposing the unfairness of the state’s current economic reality and engaging in public campaigns to force the changes that are necessary.